I’ve had the opportunity to meet a lot of people through my blog – but I do think that blogs have the potential to give a very flat view of the person behind the posts. That’s the allure of blogs, isn’t it? You can portray who you want to portray…
Today’s TTT is “Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU”. So, for those who want to know this barefooted South African medical student-reader-loudmouth better: this is the masterlist. Note that I chose a lot of posts that were written quite some time ago; but they are still valid.
1. The books that shaped my childhood…
2. What was I like in High School? (That was not so long ago.) Click here.
3. The book that drove my decision to study Medicine.
4. An essay on the worth (or not) of studying medicine.
5. One of the clinical experiences that shook me to my core can be found here.
6. Join the debate on health professionals and body piercings here.
7. Sometimes I get a little under the weather, and then a little creative too.
8. The books I would save if something horrible happened can tell you more about me than I can really explain.
9. I am a terrible cook, but one of my favourite recipes can be found here.
10. This post explains what Unwind by Neal Shusterman can teach us about organ donation.